Monday, April 26, 2010

Mexican Mondays

Mondays are Mexican Mondays at the Hendricks' house!  Besides family and friends, we miss Mexican food the most!!!  Mom sent a care package with seasoning packets and Dad and Beth brought more during their visit so that we can have tacos or fajitas every Monday.  


We decided it was our turn to host a party since others have had people over and we never have.  Mexican Monday was a hit with Ali, Dayle, Lori, Jenny, Dan, Andrew, Jayla, Etsuko, and Maureen!  We'll have to do it again soon!


Photos...

2 comments:

  1. I love your wallpaper and light fixture! (I know it has nothing to do with Mexican Mondays, but whatever. ..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely doesn't have to do with Mexican Mondays but that's okay! Thanks! However, I can take no credit for the wallpaper. It was here when we arrived. Couldn't decide if I hated it or loved it. I've decided I like it! I love the fixture too! Got it to go with the wallpaper. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete